|Garland Hanscom, Ontario District|
I am the youngest of 7 children whose father died 2 months prior to my birth. This impacted my life in a very negative way with feelings of rejection and bitterness. When I was 18 year of age, I prayed through and received a marvelous emotinal healing where bitterness was literally taken from my spirit. At that time God placed a call to the ministry on my life and I obeyed by going to, and graduating from, Apostolic Missionary Institute in Ontario. Canada, where I have pastored and served ever since.
- I have been a pastor for 37 years
- District Youth Committee/Secretary
- District Board Member
- District Home Missions SecretaryCommittee Member of UPCI - Global Vision
- Executive Presbyter of Canada
- Teaching and preaching in bible schools and churches in Asia, South America and Europe
I have a deep burden for young men, over the years have working with 29 and helping support and establish a number of them in ministry - as well as starting 9 daughter works. To date I am Bishop of Calvary Pentecostal Church in Ottawa, Ontario which I actively pastored for 34 years. I feel so blessed of God to now see my Son, Jeremy, step to the role of pastor in this wonderful church. "Great Is Thy Faithfulness, O God my Father."